FEB Usakti has 13 Study Program, including:
Frequently Asking Questions
Career opportunities for Usakti FEB graduates are very open in various fields, including:
Ministry, Bank Indonesia, KPPU-RI, BAPPENAS, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State Secretariat, ASEAN Secretariat, World Bank, PPATK, OJK, BUMN, Ministry of Tourism.
Banking both conventional and Sharia Banking, Private Companies in various fields, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Professional Convention Bureau, and Tax Analyst.
Opening and running own business in every field.
FEB Usakti has 5 campus locations, namely
- Campus A on Jalan Kyai Tapa Grogol,
- Campus F on Jalan Ahmad Yani,
- Sentul City Campus which is located in Sentul City Bogor,
- Mega Kuningan Campus (Masters and Doctoral Lectures)
- Batavia Tower Campus (Masters Lecture)
For more details, please click here for the location and facilities.
Yes, FEB Usakti has scholarship programs, which is:
- KIPK Scholarship
- Campus F Care Scholarship
Contact Us for more information.
FEB Usakti has an internship program so that students can apply the knowledge they gain in college to directly work for companies. There are several types of FEB Usakti internship programs that students can choose from. For more details please click the link below:
Carrier Development Center Universitas Trisakti
To become a student at FEB Usakti, you can take several entry routes, namely:
- Online Entrance Screening Exam (Online SPMB)0
- Potential Student Selection Program
- UTBK Score Selection
- OSC and KIPK scholarships
FEB Usakti provides several relief schemes, namely:
- If you make a payment using Package A (paid in full), a 5% fee will be deducted from the tuition fee.
- And discounts for families / Alumni Discounts, a 10% discount will be given on tuition fees.